The girls both had their 2nd swimming lesson today and each did VERY well! I was proud of them! Keira is not a fan of sitting still for long, as you all know, but she is excellent at doing what she is told by the instructor and is doing great at learning new things! Addisyn is not the same girl that has come to swimming classes in the past! She is blowing me away at her confidence and willingness to try whatever is asked of her this year!
Well while we were in the locker room getting dressed after Addisyn's lesson Keira was playing with her 2 stuffed animals and putting them in and out of the locker. At one point I turned around and did not see her behind me anymore so I call her name and hear an echo. It only took me a second to figure out where she was.....
Yep...in the locker! Now if you know Keira at all this is NOT surprising you one bit! Such a stinker! =) 
No comments:
Post a Comment