Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Addisyn jumps!!!!!!!!

Ok everyone...this is HUGE!! I'm SO excited to be finally posting this as it seemed like it would never happen! Addisyn FINALLY jumped off the edge of the pool during her swim class for the first time ever!!! Ok so it may not seem like a big deal to you but it is for us! =) Addisyn is my shy child and has always been hesitant to try new things especially when it comes to swimming. This year she has been doing GREAT and just blowing me away with all that she is doing. From the beginning of the class she has said she wanted to jump but hadn't been given the chance until today. The teacher asked her if she would like to go first and she said no so I was thinking "Oh great she's going to chicken out like she has in the past". Then she again asked Addisyn after the first child had gone if she would now like to go and she again said no "Oh boy I was thinking". Finally after the other two had gone it was down to Addisyn and she did it without hesitation!!! Keira and I were cheering for her from the sidelines! Here is the picture to prove she actually did it!

2 comments:

Beth said...

YEAH Addisyn!!

Anonymous said...

What a big step!!! There'll be no stopping her now!