Monday, September 27, 2010

Where do Grandparents come from?

We had a cute conversation with Addisyn yesterday on the way to church that I thought I would share with you. Completely out of the blue Addisyn's started to inquire as to how we got the Grandpa's & Grandma's that we have. She asked if we chose them, or picked them, or how we came to get the ones we have. Not sure where that question came from....maybe with having Grandparents day at school this past Friday she got thinking about it. I started explaining to her that her Grandpa & Grandma "Choo Choo" were my Mommy & Daddy and that Grandpa & Grandma "Wa Wa" were Jim's Mommy & Daddy and that is how they became her Grandparents. I went on to tell her that someday when she is married and has a baby that I would the Grandma. Immediately she says "I can't be a Mommy yet....I don't know how to cook"!!!! I just had to laugh!!! =) I told her that she would learn how to cook long before she would become a Mommy! From the mouths of Babes! =)

1 comment:

Busy1 said...

LOVE IT! So sweet the things they say