Twice a year I volunteer at a Kids sale here in town. The perk to volunteering is you get to shop first before anyone else...it's amazing the great stuff that comes in and is gone before the public sale even opens the doors. I always find really neat things for the girls there and they look forward to what new thing I'll bring home for them. This year I truly had nothing in particuliar I wanted to get but had seen a few things I wouldn't mind getting. I was shocked when I got there and a Princess convertible was still available as I was sure it would be one of the first things to go. I snatched it up right away knowing my girls would LOVE it but then wondered what my husbands reaction would be since our garage and shed are already pretty full of toys!! =) When I got home the girls and my Mom saw it first and they were SO over the top excited. Then Jim came over to see what I had in the back of the truck and his reaction was "That is cool"!! =) What a great Dad...he said it was a nice car which is just up his alley!!! =) So here are a couple pics of them in the car....plus one other picture I took of my silly girls earlier in the week...
Posing in their new car. They both took turns driving it! Keira needs some help but it was cute to watch Daddy give her first driving lesson!! =) 

No comments:
Post a Comment