Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Riding bikes

Last May for Addisyn's 4th birthday we used some of her birthday money to buy her first bike. She picked out a Barbie bike and was all excited about it. Well after riding it a few times she started to shy away from it and didn't feel completely confident. In our neighborhood we see other kids riding their bikes around so she watches them. So yesterday after dinner Jim wanted to take a walk and I encouraged Addisyn to take her bike this time and I would help her with it. She was very hesitant at first but after a few minutes I talked her into it and she did great! We went out again tonight and she took her bike again...I'm very proud of her for overcoming her fear and succeeding!

Here is Addisyn riding her bike down the road with Jim pushing Keira in the stroller


Keira riding her radio flyer in our driveway. After watching her big sister ride her bike it motivated her to try and use the pedals too!

No comments: