Well it's been quite awhile since I've posted something new but there hasn't been anything too new to post! Our only new development happened over the weekend when after a BIG mess during nap time Keira started showing a sudden interest in the potty. A short version of the story is after Keira's nap I found her naked in her room where she had taken off her clothes and dirty diaper which got on the carpet also! YUCK! After cleanup she was in Addisyn's room playing with the door closed when we hear from the other room "POTTY, POTTY HURRY!!" so I opened the door for her and she ran straight to her little potty and went!! She continuted this the rest of the night!! It's been fun seeing her excitement about her new discovery and hoping that diapers will soon be a thing of the past once she gets the full idea of everything!

This picture is for Grandpa. We took one of Addisyn in this exact outfit when she was learning to go potty too.

Addisyn and Keira in their Church dresses

1 comment:
I hope she continues to do well for you. Wouldn't that be exciting!!
Post a Comment