Hello, I don't have any new pictures to post right now just wanted to tell everyone hi and let you know we're still here!!! =) Starting this past Sunday we began watching the Kline family's 3 kids while they are in Australia for 10 days....lucky them!! So we have been staying very busy going back and forth between our homes, luckily we just live a few minutes from them. We are doing well and having fun but look forward to their parents return on Tuesday night so we can get things back to normal! Tonight Addisyn is at her friend Maddie's house for her first sleepover!! I'm excited for her and she must being doing fine because it's been 6 hrs since I dropped her off and I haven't heard from her at all! I think Mommy is the one having the hard time with this...can she really be old enough for a sleepover already!!!!! =)
Friday, December 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I know how you feel!!!
Love the new background!
Post a Comment