Today is my baby girl's 2nd birthday!!! It's sad seeing my last baby turn 2...she's growing up SO fast!! Today I just looked at Keira and thought how I didn't know 2 years ago today how she would change my life!! She is such a ball of energy and makes me laugh more than anyone else! She is our little clown, our climber, explorer, she never sits still and is on the go constantly. Her red curly hair just amazes me as she is such a mix of many different people and generations of our families! There are so many words I could use to describe Keira...I love that little girl to pieces and am SO grateful to God for the little miracle He has entrusted us with! Happy Birthday Keira...we love you more than words could describe!!

Newborn....hardly no hair

2 yrs old....red curls

No comments:
Post a Comment