My little girl continues to keep getting SO big....even though I tell her that she needs to stop growing!!! =) Addisyn started 4 yr old preschool this week at Warsaw Christian School!!! This is the school I attended 1st-6th grade and have such fond memories which I hope it true for Addisyn also! Some of my best friends today I met at WCS! Wednesday afternoon we went in for a parent/child orientation where Mrs Boren showed us some of the fun things the class would be doing this year and what they will be learning! She is going to have SO much fun, I remember how much she picked up last year at her 3 yr old preschool and look forward to seeing her growth continue!! Thursday was her 1st day of school and she was shy at first but was able to tell me alot of her friends names when I picked her up and things they had done!
Addisyn with Keira who was sad to have her sister leave...she just started saying Sissy (or should I say "Shishy") this week so when we are waiting to pick Addisyn up from school Keira keeps saying Sissy, Sissy! I look forward to some quality time with just Keira this year!
Addisyn by her locker at school
Addisyn in front of her school sign...we couldn't get a picture on her 1st day since it was raining but we got it on the 2nd!

1 comment:
ours is on Tuesday. sigh!
Post a Comment