Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Spring pictures

It is about that time again where the girls are due for pictures....Addisyn for 4 yr old pictures and Keira for 18 mth pictures! I have gone back and forth on whether to take them to a studio (which I normally do) or try and take them myself this time since Keira is at the age where she will NOT sit still for anything!! Today turned out to be a beautiful warm sunny day so I dressed the girls up and with the help of my Mom took them to the park to see what we could get. I now need some help deciding...I think I know which ones I like best for the girls individuals pictures but I'm not sure if I'm loving their pictures together all that well...I go back and forth so I'd value some good opinions! =)

Girls picture #1

Girls picture #2

Girls picture #2 closer up

Girls picture #3

Girls picture #4

Girls picture #5

Addisyn #1

Addisyn #2

Addisyn #3


Addisyn #4

Keira #1 (I'm shocked to have gotten this picture where she is sitting, looking at the camera, and actually smiling!!!!!)

Keira #2 (I like this one but she isn't really smiling like in the first one)

I'm going to get an 8 X 10 of this for my wall to go with the whole collage....I've always wanted a shot like this! =)

Addisyn just having fun

3 comments:

Beth said...

great pictures! and to think that you were nervous about them. :)

Anonymous said...

I like girls pic #2 - love the character or #4. Addisyn pic #4 and Keira pic #2. The last one was great! Did you try to put it in Black and White? This is how we do most all our kids pics! Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

I meant Keira #2 :)