Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Road trip!

Monday the girls and I loaded up the car and headed east to Ohio to visit my best friend Beth and her 2 kids. It's only a short 2 1/2 hr drive now compared to the close to 7 hr drive when they lived in Pennsylvania so we're quite glad to have them close now!! We were there 2 days and the kids had a great time playing and being together. We went to a couple different parks and even the library. Beth and I were able to spend more quality time together with the longer visit which is always special!

Aubrey and Addisyn at the park

Keira playing peek-a-boo

"I'm off to the races"

Addisyn showing us her arm strength

Addisyn, Braden and Aubrey enjoying some popcorn and a movie before bedtime

Braden, Aubrey, Addisyn and Keira at the park

Since the kids have come along Beth and I don't get pictures together anymore so I gave Addisyn the camera and asked her to take one of us! She didn't do too bad!

No comments: