Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Keira's new room!

I can't believe how long it's been since I last posted anything!! We have been staying busy but not with much that is interesting enough to blog about I guess!! =) We just finished redoing Keira's bedroom and wanted to post some pictures. We had originally done the room almost 4 yrs ago when we were expecting Addisyn and did the room in a Boyds Bears theme in neutral colors. This room also became Keira's when she was born and Addisyn had already moved into her big girl room next door. I have had the urge for the past few months to redo the room and make it look more for a little girl so after Keira started tearing off the wallpaper border that sealed the deal!! =) I found a new bedding/room set that I liked on Ebay and once it arrived we enlisted my parents to come over and help tear off the wallpaper and paint the new room! Thanks so much to them for ALL their help!!

The old baby's room...the before...

Grandpa and Addisyn getting off the bottom layer of wallpaper! Addisyn was a great help, she found a small paint brush and dipped it in water and brushed it on the wall which helped it scrap right off!

Keira making sure that Grandma isn't taking too many breaks!! Ha, ha! =)

Keira helping Daddy

Keira wanted to help tear off the wallpaper too

Keira's new room

The after...

1 comment:

Beth said...

It looks really nice and it will still be easy to sell like that. Nice work!