Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Anyone call for snow???

Well this morning we woke up to snow on the ground...our first snowfall of the season!! Now I love snow but I was hoping to make it past halloween and playing in the leaves before we saw this!!! Oh well, the sun is starting to come out and with the temperature in the upper 30's lower 40's the snow is quickly melting! We had our MOPS meeting this morning and on the way Addisyn was asking to play in the snow so I was hoping it would at least stick around until after we got back home. Luckily it did so we put Keira down for a nap and went outside to play for a short while. We got our snow fix....now it can stay away for a few more weeks at least! =)

Addisyn out in the snow excited to have a coat and boots on again!


All our fall decorations and pumpkins covered in snow!

Something just weird about seeing a fall colored tree with snow on it!



Our snow covered house...we normally have a green roof!

No comments: