Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Thankful

Well I must say that I am most thankful that God has blessed me with 2 children who are wonderful sleepers!!! Addisyn at birth got up once, maybe twice, during most nights and was sleeping through the night consistently at 2 1/2 months. When I was pregnant with Keira I thought what are the chances of me being blessed with another great sleeper...I figured my odds were low! Keira surprised us at only getting up once most night at birth and has now been cosistently sleeping through the night for almost a week, at just 2 months!!!! What a blessing....God must know just how precious sleep is to me!!! =) I had to take Keira in for her 2 month shots yesterday and she was a little fussy during the day and slept alot so I figured I would be up at least once last night with her but she again surprised me and slept all night long....what a good baby!

No comments: