Friday, February 29, 2008

Fun at Chuck E Cheese's

Addisyn met her friend Hannah today at Chuck E Cheese's for a day of fun!! They last went there in August together and Addisyn was quite apprehensive about the rides and games at first before warming up...she also wanted NOTHING to do with the Chuck E Cheese character walking around!!! What a difference 6 months makes....today she just jumped right in and started playing the minute we walked in the door...and when she saw Chuck E Cheese walking around she at first avoided him by going to the opposite side of the play area but I finally convinced her to go over and see him, she waved at him and even gave him a high five which shocked me!! =) Her friend Hannah moved to Vermont this past summer so the girls don't get to see each other very much unfortunately but they sure made up for lost time and played quite well together and had a ball!!!










1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, is that Michelles'daughter? I think I can see some resemblance. Where they in town to visit Peters' family? I thought all of Michelles' family had moved to Vermont too. Anyway, cute girls. :)