Welcome to 2013!!! Here today is the 31st of January already and I have yet to post one thing in this new year! You would think we haven't been doing anything but that would be wrong! For the month of January and February Addisyn is involved in the Upwards Basketball/Cheerleading league...of course she chose to do Cheerleading. I got talked into being the coach of her squad so her and I have been staying busy with practices one night a week and games each Saturday. I will try and post pictures soon! Back on the 17th, my birthday, the girls school had a Skating night. This has been something they've been doing for the past few years and the girls always look forward to it!
The girls are ready to skate!!
Our little independent Keira took off on her skates and was off on her own having fun! A few times I tried to stay with her and I just got told "Mom, stop following me"!!!
Addisyn took a little longer to adjust and spent the first half either holding onto someone's hand or on the siderail. By the end she was getting brave!
Keira doing the limbo
Addisyn made it under the limbo pole





No comments:
Post a Comment