Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Enchanted Christmas Dance Recital

For the past couple of summers Addisyn has taken a dance camp for a week.  She has always enjoyed it so when I saw they were having auditions for a Christmas recital I asked her if she would like to tryout.  She wanted to and was chosen to be a flower in the Enchanted Christmas recital.  She has truly enjoyed this experience and is already talking about trying out for next years recital!

My beautiful ballerina

Some other parts of the show...reindeer and elves

Roly Poly the Polar bear

This was Addisyn's part...she was in Waltz of the Flowers.  My camera didn't take the best picture but Addisyn is on the far left.

Here she is at the end when they came back out of stage...Addisyn is the 2nd flower from the left

All the cast members

Addisyn and I

Afterwards they had an Enchanted tea that the girls and I went to.  Here they got there picture with Roly Poly the Polar Bear

Some of the other main characters

And of course Santa and his elves

No comments: