Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Christmas program

Here are just a couple pictures I got from the girls Christmas program at school tonight. My camera never does too well in the gym lighting but Jim's Dad took some pictures on his camera so I'm hoping to get something better once I view his! If so I'll share! =)



Here are the 2 preschool classes. Keira did great and knew all the words and motions to the songs! She is in the front row towards the middle...in the black dress with white turtleneck.




Unfortunately when Addisyn's class was up there they had all the lights off with just a spotlight on so the picture isn't the greatest. Plus most of the time she had a girl standing right in front of her. I got this quick shot while the girl had sat down. Addisyn is in the red dress with a white collar on the far left. They had cowboy hats on as part of the drama presentation.

No comments: