Thursday, June 9, 2011

Where have we been?

Well summer has arrived so we've been staying quite busy already with festivals, and enjoying our pool and starting camps! This week I've been working hard on preparing for a garage sale along with Addisyn having Cheerleading camp and other things that have been on our agenda! I'm SO tired just thinking about it all!!! So I apologize for not getting anything new posted for awhile...here are a few of the things we've been up to lately!


2 weekends ago my Dad took his classic car to a show in Milford so we went to see what fun we could find! The girls always enjoy going on the carousel with Daddy!



Face painting is ALWAYS fun!!

Did someone say free pony rides? YES PLEASE!!!! =)


Say "Cheese"


We watched a friends kids while she did some errands one day. This would be my life with 4 kids....NO THANK YOU!!! =) It was fun for an hour but I was glad to hand them back after that! =)



Awww...wouldn't she make a GREAT big sister though....LOL


Last weekend we went to Etna Green for their parade and festival


I think I heard free pony rides again!!!!


Addisyn has been wanting to try the Euro Bungy so this was her first time and she enjoyed it but didn't want to go too high!


You had to be 5 to go on the bungy or Keira would have wanted to so she settled for the BIG slide!


Then one morning we watched our friends again for about 45 minutes. Too cute Keira reading books with Aaron


While Addisyn gave Abby her bottle


No comments: