Well we've been keeping busy with everything Christmas around our house! Making cookies, watching Christmas movies, and much much more! Here are just a few pics from our home...
Now that winter is here we are once again enjoying the deer that come through every night right behind our house. Unfortunately this year they are much more brave and have started entering our yard. I caught this little deer right outside our patio the other day and captured this quick picture before scaring it off! They ruined one of our bushes last year and after spending alot of money on new landscaping the last 2 summers don't want to find things dead again next year!
I wasn't sure if I wanted to take on the task of Christmas cookies this year but went ahead for the memories with the girls. Here Addisyn is cutting out the first sugar cookie.
Keira taking a turn
Addisyn decorating a cookie
Keira literally dumping on a handful of sprinkles!! =)
Here is Jim and the girls in one of their Christmas outfits on Sunday

No comments:
Post a Comment