Thursday, August 26, 2010

First day of school

Addisyn started her first day of school today! She is really excited for this year and it doesn't seem to have affected her one bit that she is doing her preschool year over. She has been SO eager to make new friends and I can already see the maturity difference in her from last year! I pray that this year she exceeds my expectations and just blows us all out of the water on what she learns! I know we have made the right decision in Addisyn's schooling and future although sometimes society makes me doubt myself! I just have to trust and pray and go with my heart knowing we've made the right choice!

Getting ready to leave for school


Standing in front of the school

1 comment:

Busy1 said...

Morgan has a little boy in her class that should have stayed behind. Each day she has a new story about little Connor and how he didn't listen or doesn't sit still or doesn't behave. I guess they thought of keeping him back but didn't want to embarrass him. I think he's more embarrassed by all the negative attention he receives.

Addisyn will do great this year...and because of your decision, each future year will only get easier on her. Hang tough!