Monday, July 26, 2010

Vacation Bible School

This past week Addisyn and Keira both attended Vacation Bible School at a church of a good friend of mine which was just down the road from our house. This was Keira's first year to be old enough to go and I wasn't sure how she would do but she really seemed to enjoy herself. Each evening when I went to drop off the girls Keira was the first to tell me "bye Mommy" and wave as she found her seat....she's such a big girl! Here are a few pictures from their week...

They took these neat pictures of the kids at the beginning of the week. Their theme was Hero Headquarters so the girls got to be God's Superheros for the week.
Here is Addisyn


Here is Keira

Keira with her friend Melayna (I thought this pic was too cute Angie so I stole it from your blog) =)

Here are some of the kids performing their songs they learned during the week for the parents. My Superheros are in the middle in the pink

Doing their motions

No comments: