Sunday, May 30, 2010

Spring pictures

It's time again for some new pictures...I've done some of them in the past myself since going to a professional just gets frustrating when the girls don't want to cooperate! So it was time for Addisyn to get her 5 yr pictures and I knew she would do great and pose for me so I decided I would take her to our park for a photo session! I took Jim and Keira along in hopes that maybe Keira would be in the mood to show me her "cheese" smile! =) The following are what we ended up with...I'm leaning towards a couple in particuliar but wanted your opinion so let me know what you like best!
First are the ones of Addisyn alone...

Addisyn #1


Addisyn #2

Addisyn #3

Addisyn #4

Addisyn #5
Next are the ones of Keira alone...

Keira #1

Keira #2
And then the ones of the girls together...

Addisyn & Keira #1

Addisyn & Keira #2

Addisyn & Keira #3

The following ones were just for fun that turned out nice...

Addisyn...too bad the lighting isn't the best in this one

Keira smelling the flowers

Addisyn laying in the grass

Addisyn & Keira in the grass

Addisyn & Keira by the tree

2 comments:

Busy1 said...

I like #2 of Addisyn. She looks so much different with her hair combed down....older somehow. I also like the pictures of the girls lying in the grass. Fun!

Anonymous said...

I like Addisyn #1, Keira #2 and both of them #1 = all great pics though! I need to get my kids pics taken too!