Tuesday, April 27, 2010

First zoo trip of the season

We decided to buy a family zoo membership this year, now that Keira is old enough to have to pay for we thought it would be worth it. The girls just LOVE animals so depending on our schedules this summer we may be there weekly, so don't be surprised if you see lots of zoo pictures in the coming months!!! =) I just had to laugh at Keira today...she has such a sweet heart and loves her animals, a little too much! She wants to hold any kitty she can get her hands on, any dog we pass by on our walks...you get the picture! Well today at EVERY exhibit we stopped at I hear the words "HOLD IT, HOLD IT" come out of Keira's mouth with her arms wide open! I especially found it funny when we were standing by the lions exhibit or giraffe's....I'd like to see that!! =) Too cute!

The girls as we're getting ready to enter the African Journey


The female lion came up real close to us

The girls sitting with the orangutan

The girls sitting in the Kangaroo's pouch...I see one little Joey already starting to escape!!

No comments: