Well I don't have much for new pictures but just wanted to let you know what we've been up to lately. Addisyn has been busy at school...last Thursday I went in to help the class make some apple pies for Friday which was their Grandparents Day. She sure was excited about Grandma and Grandpa coming to her class! Monday Addisyn got invited over for a playdate at Maddie's house. They are in preschool together and have really bonded....it's nice to see her making her own friends this year...in 3 yr old preschool she kind of kept to herself. Addisyn is also taking a gymnastics class at the YMCA again this fall and Maddie happens to be in that class so they've enjoyed that together. Today I decided to try and take the girls to the zoo one last time for the season. They were calling for rain in the afternoon so we left first thing in the morning to try and avoid it. It was chilly but boy are the animals alot more active on cold days!! We saw the Tiger & Hyenas right up next to the window walking around where usually they are sleeping or so far back in their area you can hardly see them. We also had a sea lion come right up to the window and do flips over and over in front of us then literally sit there and look at the girls for the longest time! I'm so sad I forgot my camera...Addisyn also got to touch a kangaroo that was up close to the path. We had the carousel and the train all to ourselves today and the zoo was beautifully decorated with pumpkins, gourds and cornstalks everywhere you went! We had a great time and were lucky that we didn't see a single raindrop until we were pulling out of the parking lot!
Thursday, October 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment