Well it's my first post in 2009!!!! Where have we been for the last week???? Sick...sick....sick!!!! I unfortunately caught a sinus cold and was nice enough to share it with Jim and Addisyn!!! Luckily Addisyn doesn't seem to have it quite as bad as Jim and I do and THANKFULLY so far Keira has not caught it!!! I am hoping I am on the tail end of it as it has NOT been much fun!
This time of year can get a little boring with the fun of Chistmas over and the warm months of summer still far away so I looked into activities at the YMCA for Addisyn to get involved with. They were offering swimming in this next session (for January & February) and everytime Addisyn has gone by the YMCA since she took lessons this past summer she has begged to go back! Plus I figured we would get a jump on summer so she could be ready to go when it's time to hit the pool again!! So today was her first lesson and she seemed to really remember what she learned this summer and she had fun! She was the only girl in the class so she had to show those boys how to really do it right!!! =)




No comments:
Post a Comment