Well it seems that spring is starting to slowly show itself as it has been a little warmer this past week....although there is a little snow in the forecast for this coming week but that is just part of living in Indiana!!! =) The girls and I had a very busy week....along with Grandpa and Grandma!! I'll start from the beginning...when I got pregnant with Addisyn, Jim and I were committed to me being able to stay at home with our kids until they are in school full time one day, so Jim started working at Lowe's part time on top of his regular job to bring in a little extra income. He had been there for about 2 1/2 yrs and decided it was too much this past summer with his full time job picking up a ton of work and plus Keira on the way, so we knew we would be too busy. Well unfortunately we have all been feeling the pinch lately with gas prices soaring to over $3.00 a gallon affecting grocery prices and the price to heat our home!!! The last thing I wanted to do was ask Jim to take on his part time job again on top of all he does so I began to pray that if God wanted to me to help in someway to bring in money for our household that He would just open a door wide open because I didn't want to have to leave my girls! It turns out that I was able to find a job helping out a friend's company with doing their payroll just one day a week! That allows me to get in just enough time to bring a little extra financial help to our family without giving up staying home with my girls. The girls get to spend the day with Grandpa and Grandma, which they love, so we don't have to pay for childcare! Thank you Mom and Dad!!! =) So that is why I said earlier that Grandpa and Grandma had a busy week too. This past week we actually stayed with them overnight since I was volunteering at a Kids Consignment sale the next day. We got to enjoy Grandpa and Grandma's hot tub, which Addisyn referred to as the "pool" and her most favorite thing at their house by far are the trains that go by!!!
Sunday, March 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment